Pittsburgh, Pa. -- The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford women's basketball team lost their game with LaRoche University on Saturday.
- The Panthers found themselves down early after being outscored in the opening quarter 13-5.
- The Redhawks took advantage of 25 Panther turnovers to the tune of 28 points throughout the game.
- Pitt-Bradford was only able to shoot 30.8% from the field, while allowing their opponents to shoot 50%.
- The Panthers were able to out rebound the Redhawks, and outscore them 12-0 on second chance opportunities.
- Freshman La'Shyra Williams finished with her career high in points with 17. She logged 35 minutes of action and grabbed 9 rebounds, including 4 on the offensive end.
- Shaelyn Snipes also finished in double figures, as she scored 16 points on 5-16 from the field, 2-5 from three and 4-4 from the line. She also grabbed 9 rebounds.
The Panthers (0-7, 0-3 AMCC) will look to pick up their first victory of the season after a week off for finals. They will host Franciscan University on Saturday December 14th, beginning at 4:00 p.m.